Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

Ashley Tisdale And Aly Michalka Celebrate Magazine Cover And A New TV Show

Ashley Tisdale (High School Musical, Phineas and Ferb) and Aly Michalka (Band Slam, Phil of the Future) were in attendance at a private party thrown for them by Seventeen magazine. The two young women were there to celebrate the October cover of the magazine, and also to share their excitement about their upcoming TV show: "Hellcats".In the October issue Ashley shares how her list of qualities in a boyfriend has changed since high school:
"In high school, it was all about popularity, being with the boyfriend and all the girls thinking he's cute. Now, I am more into a guy's personality. I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down. At the same time, I want to be with someone who wants to work as much as I do and who respects me like I respect him."
Aly is honest in admitting that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but would love to have one:
" I'm not - I wish. I'm so ready to have boyfriend. I just need to find that guy who's worthy of committing myself to, because I'm not your average girl. And I think a lot of guys are intimidated by girls who know what they want. I still live at home when I am in L.A., I'm really close to my family, I have a busy life and I'm super-close to my sister - so basically if you date me, you date her. And he's either into it or he's not."
I love that they both sound very strong and firm about what they're looking for in a guy. Don't give in and stay picky. ;)"Hellcats" premieres on the CW this Thursday night. It's a comedy/drama about the competitive world of college cheer leading. I put one of the promo clips under the jump if you're curious.Photos courtesy of Seventeen Magazine Continue reading

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/09/07/ashley-tisdale-and-aly-michalka-celebrate-magazine-cover-and-a-new-tv-show/

Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloë Sevigny Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate Christina DaRe Christina Milian Christina Ricci Chyler Leigh Ciara Cindy Crawford

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét